POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Project "Roman Ships" : Re: Project "Roman Ships" Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Project "Roman Ships"
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 18 Apr 2006 22:34:51
Message: <4445a1cb$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Bryan,

I downloaded, so far, that program. Sounds very promising, but I recognize
already a limitation: no Povray scene file import/export. And that means
that i might now have to look for some conversion program capable to convert
between 3D scene files. Do you know one?

Otherwise, that link is still a very good and useful one. But I have not
seen yet any ship that can fit my requirements. That is why I posted here,
because I truly need someone who can takeover the entire hulk. Not just
outside but also inside. And carved decorations and accessories.

My name is Sven Littkowski, I am the lead programmer of the Forum Navis
Romana, a Terra Romana Project.